NOTE: A valid email address is required! The Access Key is sent automatically after payment. Please check your SPAM/BULK folder or call/email us to request the email to be resent. This product is non-returnable and non-refundable! All purchases are final!
After successful completion, please contact us to schedule the mandatory, in-person skills test at one of our facilities.
Heartsaver CPR AED Online offers the convenience of digital learning. The eLearning portion of the Heartsaver CPR AED blended learning course is designed to teach students the cognitive information needed for CPR training, and how to use an AED. Upon completion of the online portion, students must complete a hands-on skills session (sold separately) with an AHA BLS or Heartsaver Instructor.
- Reflects the latest science and education from the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC), the AHA’s Heartsaver CPR AED Course provides students the highest quality training in the lifesaving skills of CPR and how to use an AED.
- Empowers students to act with confidence in the event of an emergency at work, home, or in the community
- Online, onsite, and classroom training*, offering flexibility for Training Centers, Instructors, and students to select the appropriate training solution to fit their needs. (*Training options may vary by Training Center.)
- Student must complete all optional modules that they need to print on the certificate prior to completing the course. Once the certificate is generated, it will not update with any additional modules completed.
Course Learning Objectives
After successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe how high-quality CPR improves survival
- Explain the concept of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize when someone needs CPR
- Describe how to perform CPR with help from others
- Demonstrate giving effective breaths by using mouth to mouth or a mask for all ages
- Demonstrate performing high-quality CPR for an adult, a child, and an infant
- Demonstrate using an AED on an adult and on a child
- Describe when and how to help a choking adult or child
- Demonstrate how to help a choking infant
- NOTE:Course objectives vary based on the course topics taught.