Terms and Conditions/Rescheduling/Refunds
Once you have completed your registration and the payment is made, there are no refunds given for the RC Health Services EMS Academy. Rescheduling may be an option:
- Once payment is made and registration is complete, refunds will only be administered prior to the first designated course date. There will be no refunds administered after the first course date.
- You may transfer to the RC Health Services Online EMT Program by paying a $700 transfer fee in addition to the full cost of tuition at any point during your designated semester.
- You may transfer to a different semester in the RC Health Services Traditional EMT Program only prior to the first designated course date with no additional fees. If after the first designated course date, there will be a $700 transfer fee in addition to the full cost of tuition to transfer to a different semester.
- There are no refunds given for the RC Health Services Online EMT Program.
- You may transfer to a RC Health Services Traditional Course by paying a $700 transfer fee only if seats are available. If there are no seats available, you will not be able to transfer.
- You will have six months from the day that you start the RC Health Services Online EMT Program to complete it. Extensions are possible and are done on a case by case basis.
- NO REFUNDS for any online courses.
- Please contact the online AHA technical support team (1-888-242-8883 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with any technical issues/questions.
- Replacing an online course to an in-class course is NOT ALLOWED once the course key code has been issued to the student.
AHA eBooks are Non-Refundable/Non-Returnable Items
- AHA eBooks are non-returnable/non-refundable items because they are virtual license products. All sales are final.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL TO:
or call us at:
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by RCHS Online Store. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of RCHS Online Store or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. RCHS Online Store and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if RCHS Online Store believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of RCHS Online Store and its subsidiaries.
Customer service is available Monday – Friday between 9am-4:30pm.