The American Heart Association’s ACLS Prep: Pharmacology Course is a self-directed eLearning course designed for students preparing to take an AHA Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Course.
- Responsive design ensures compatibility on mobile devices and tablet
- All curriculum is web-accessible through inclusive design (WCAG 2.1 A and AA compliant)
- Ease of use for more students – works on all common browsers (no more Flash)
Course Learning Objectives:
After successfully completing this course, students should be able to:
- List basic ACLS drugs and their usage
- Identify ACLS medication doses and routes of administration during cardiovascular emergencies
- Apply basic pharmacology into the ACLS algorithms
Compatible Devices/Operating System:
- Web Browsers: Latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari
- Operating Systems and Computing Hardware: Win8+ with 4GB+ RAM, MacOS 10.13+ with 4GB+ RAM, Android 8+ with 2GB+ RAM, iOS 11+ with 2GB+ RAM
- Internet Connection: Broadband – Fiber, wireless, DSL, cable modem
- While the system will run in smaller screen sizes, these are the recommended minimum sizes for the best experience: 4″ (mobile) or higher
Access codes will be emailed within 24 hours when orders are placed between 7:30am–5:30pm Central Time Monday–Friday. If order is placed on Friday after 5pm Central Time, code will be emailed Monday morning.
For FAQs, technical specifications, and more information on digital products, please see our AHA Information page.
This version is not compliant with the data privacy regulations under the (EU) European Union and should not be purchased for use in: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia (Czech Republic), Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City
eProducts cannot be returned once redeemed/activated.