The American Heart Association’s ACLS Prep: ECG & Pharmacology Bundle conveniently combines both the ACLS Prep: ECG and ACLS Prep: Pharmacology eLearning Courses into one convenient bundle for students who are preparing to take an AHA Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Course.
- Responsive design ensures compatibility on mobile devices and tablet
- All curriculum is web-accessible through inclusive design (WCAG 2.1 A and AA compliant)
- Ease of use for more students – works on all common browsers (no more Flash)
Course Learning Objectives:
After successfully completing this course, students should be able to:
- List basic ACLS drugs and their usage
- Identify ACLS medication doses and routes of administration during cardiovascular emergencies
- Apply basic pharmacology into the ACLS algorithms
- Explain heart anatomy and basic electrophysiology
- Explain normal ECG measurements
- Recognize and understand basic arrhythmias
Compatible Devices/Operating System:
- Web Browsers: Latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari
- Operating Systems and Computing Hardware: Win8+ with 4GB+ RAM, MacOS 10.13+ with 4GB+ RAM, Android 8+ with 2GB+ RAM, iOS 11+ with 2GB+ RAM
- Internet Connection: Broadband – Fiber, wireless, DSL, cable modem
- While the system will run in smaller screen sizes, these are the recommended minimum sizes for the best experience: 4″ (mobile) or higher
Access codes will be emailed within 24 hours when orders are placed between 7:30am–5:30pm Central Time Monday–Friday. If order is placed on Friday after 5pm Central Time, code will be emailed Monday morning.
This version is not compliant with the data privacy regulations under the (EU) European Union and should not be purchased for use in: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia (Czech Republic), Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City
eProducts cannot be returned once redeemed/activated.