The ALS: Advanced ECG Module describes more complex arrhythmias, such as second and third-degree heart blocks, wide complex tachycardia, and narrow complex tachycardia.
- Features engaging, True Adaptive™ learning
- Responsive design ensures compatibility on mobile devices and tablets
- Students can select their level of competence as they begin the course and can change their selection at any time during the course
- All curriculum is web-accessible through inclusive design (WCAG 2.1 AA)
- Ease of use for more students – works on all common browsers (no more Flash)
After successfully completing this course, students should be able to:
- Recognize the factors to consider when diagnosing wide complex tachycardia (WCT)
- Recognize the factors to consider when diagnosing narrow complex tachycardia (NCT)
- Explain the use of Adenosine for NCT and WCT
- Recognize the factors to consider when diagnosing different types of bradycardias
Compatible Devices/Operating System:
- Web Browsers: Latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari
- Operating Systems and Computing Hardware: Win8+ with 4GB+ RAM, MacOS 10.13+ with 4GB+ RAM, Android 8+ with 2GB+ RAM, iOS 11+ with 2GB+ RAM
- Internet Connection: Broadband – Fiber, wireless, DSL, cable modem
- While the system will run in smaller screen sizes, these are the recommended minimum sizes for the best experience: 4″ (mobile) or higher
Access codes will be emailed within 24 hours when orders are placed between 7:30am–5:30pm Central Time Monday–Friday. If order is placed on Friday after 5pm Central Time, code will be emailed Monday morning.
For FAQs, technical specifications, and more information on digital products, please see our AHA Information page.
This version is not compliant with the data privacy regulations under the (EU) European Union and should not be purchased for use in: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia (Czech Republic), Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City
eProducts cannot be returned once redeemed/activated.