Textbook: Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured 12th Edition
PLEASE ALLOW 2-4 DAYS FOR SHIPPING
Current, State-of-the-Art Content
The Twelfth Edition delivers the latest medical evidence and alignment to current standards, along with a revised layout to improve readability.
- Comprehensive coverage of the National EMS Education Standards and the 2020 American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
- Updated coverage of PPE and CDC guidelines for safe patient care during COVID-19 pandemic.
A Focus on Career Readiness and Employability
For those who care about more than just pass rates, the Twelfth Edition is devoted to addressing the most common job readiness issues reported by employers.
- Greater emphasis on empathy, teamwork, interpersonal skills, and problem solving to ensure students are well prepared as they transition into the field.
- A new “Street Smarts” feature that helps bridge the gap between the classroom and field environment by addressing nontechnical skills that improve patient and co-worker interactions.
- Enhanced content on provider mental health, wellness, and safety.
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 12 in|