Please Note: No refunds will be given for any EMR, EMT, AEMT, Instructor or Continuing Education Course Payments
NCCP Live Virtual Instructor Led EMT Refresher Course
Course Description: This is a Texas Department of State Health Services approved 20-hour NCCP EMT Refresher Course and/or Remedial Course. This course is designed for ANY state certified EMT Basic who needs to recertify their NREMT EMT certification or need a refresher course due to certification lapse or failing the NREMT Cognitive exam three times. If you are an AEMT or a Paramedic, you can use these courses for live CE hours.
Course Dates/Times: See below schedule. This is a virtual instructor led course, which means you do not have to physically show up to the Campus. You must participate virtually. See below requirements.
TDSHS CE Number: 615582
- You must meet the applicable Blackboard technical requirements. If you do not meet the requirements, you may have difficulty with this course. Click on the below link for technical requirements. https://blackboard.secure.force.com/apex/publickbarticleview?id=kAB700000008P8m
- You must be logged on, attend every class, stay the entire time, and participate in all discussions. RCHS reserves the right to not award credit to students that are not participating or not adhering to the requirements.
- Student must be free of all distractions and treat this class as if they were in the actual classroom.
- You must be dressed appropriately.
- Quizzes will be given after each class that the student must pass with at least a 70%.
- Power point presentations and lecture outlines will be available for download.
- No refunds will be given once class starts.
- Upon Successful Completion, each student will receive a CE certificate with the topics and content hours.
Registration Information: To register, please email Ilene Hutcheson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment must be made prior to the first class to secure your slot. For more information, please contact Heather Mewis: email@example.com.
RC Health Services EMS Academy NCCP EMT Refresher Course Schedule
All classes are from 1600- 2200 hrs. (6:00PM – 10:00PM)
Course Schedule: See Below
|Tuesday||2/18/2020||Ch. 25, 28||Trauma Overview|
|Thursday||2/20/2020||Ch. 9, 13, 41||Patient Assessment, Crew Management|
|Tuesday||2/25/2020||Ch. 15, 10||Airway Management, Respiratory Emergencies|
|Thursday||2/27/2020||Ch. 16, 13||Cardiovascular Emergencies, BLS|
|Tuesday||3/3/2020||Ch. 17, 19, 21||Neurological Emergencies, Endocrine Emergencies, Toxicology|
|Thursday||3/5/2020||Ch. 20, 22||Immunologic Emergencies, Psychiatric & Behavioral|
|Tuesday||3/10/2020||Ch. 34, 33||Pediatric Emergencies, Obstetrics& Neonatal Care|
|Thursday||3/12/2020||Ch. 36, 23||At Risk/Patients with Special Challenges, Gynecological|